Friday, August 25, 2006
today
well first of all, a big sigh.
lord of the rings is gorgeous
___
i failed my social studies test, 3 out of 14
it could have been worse, so i'm thankful.
i dont know how it could be worse, but that's just what you say when you do badly in a test.
instead of breaking down and crying.
and thank you geraldine for that highly sympathetic tag of yours. congrats for you by the way.
___
anyway, on a better note, i'ts the weekend, and my birthday is coming up!
so is mum's too, and we havent finished getting her present together yet. eep. i should start.
___
you know, i dont know if i'm a science or a humanities person. i'm better at science and maths, but those are just boring subjects. literature is more interesting, with the imagery and all that. today's scene was really juicy. and a little scary too. it was freaky when rachel shrieked at the bee.
anyway, i think i should know by now whether i'm a science or arts student and i dont, which is a little worrying. maybe i should just finish the book that i'm writing, get it published by a miracle and just be an author.
that sounds like fun, but.. but. it just doesnt seem like what anyone would choose as a career option, but something that you would fall back on... oh well. i'm not even 15 yet (muahaha) so i suppose i wont have to think about it until i have to. heh.
_______
Can't help falling in loveElvis PresleyWise men say only fools rush in
but I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too
for I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too
for I can't help falling in love with you
for I can't help falling in love with you
5:10 pm