Saturday, November 04, 2006
quiz!
here's a quiz thing from jeli's blog. havent done one in yonks so yep :)
LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: rachel
Birth date: 300891
Current status: single and not searching ;)
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair color: Dark brown
Righty or Lefty: Right
Zodiac Sign: i'm supposedly a virgo but it's not important..
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE.
Your heritage: asian! and 1/4 peranakan
Your fears: losing someone close
Your weaknesses: mcdreamy haha
Your perfect pizza: hm, cheese, salami er, bbq sauce :D yea and all the other stuff
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: "what the..?"
Your most missed memory: hm, must be the 6 years in auckland
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King.
Single or group dates: meh
Adidas or Nike: go nike! but then, beckham does adidas.. hum
Lipton tea or Nestea: neither
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolat :)
Cappuccino or coffee: none
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: Nope.
Curse: try not to
Take a shower: no! just joking, it's such a silly q
Have a crush: hmm... No.
Like(d) school: Its ok
Want to get married: I s'pose
Believe in yourself: yes!
Think you’re a health-freak: No.
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Drank alcohol: Nope.
Gone to the mall: yea
Been on stage: no
Eaten sushi: :D yes
Dyed your hair: No, and wont
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER?
Played a stripping game: no
Changed who you were to fit in: maybe last time. but not now
LAYER EIGHT:Age you’re hoping to be married: dunno, when i find the right guy?
LAYER NINE: IN A GUY.
Best eye color: brown, oh but blue would be nice
Best hair color: dark (brown preferably)
Short or long hair: um, not horrifically long
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING?
1 minute ago: a lot of things
1 hour ago: watching the start of wimbledon!
45 hours ago: what time was that? um, no idea.
1 month ago: counting down? nothing special.
1 year ago: getting used to the time difference i think
LAYER ELEVEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I love: God!
I feel: annoyed i havent cut my nails yet,
annoyed that there's so much homework,
but i dont really feel annoyed in general?
I hate: nothing. i only strongly dislike things
I hide:some stuff i guess, who doesnt?
I miss: new zealand. my sister!
I need: to cut my nails and my hair.
haha that was fun. :)
8:29 pm