Tuesday, January 16, 2007
butter bun
the globes were today - dempsey didn't win anything which is pretty sad but grey's won best drama! :D
and erm, yea.. for chem conversation #3 go to jeli's blog coz it should be there.. anyway, just listening to edge of the ocean (my blogsong) and it's not that clear so here are the lyrics:
Edge of the Ocean
Ivy
There's a place I dream about
Where the sun never goes out.
And the sky is deep and blue.
Won't you take me there with you.
Ohhh, we can begin again.
Shed our skin, let the sun shine in.
At the edge of the ocean
We can start over again.
There's a world I've always known
Somewhere far away from home.
When I close my eyes I see
All the space and mystery.
Ohhh, we can begin again.
Shed our skin, let the sun shine in.
At the edge of the ocean
We can start over again.
yep, this is without all the sha-la-las :)
such a fun day today
poke me if i start obsessing
8:36 pm