Thursday, May 17, 2007
cheesey baked spaghetti
Naked As We CameIron and WineShe says "wake up, it's no use pretending"
I'll keep stealing, breathing her.
Birds are leaving over autumn's ending
One of us will die inside these arms
Eyes wide open, naked as we came
One will spread our ashes 'round the yard
She says "If I leave before you, darling
Don't you waste me in the ground"
I lay smiling like our sleeping children
One of us will die inside these arms
Eyes wide open, naked as we came
One will spread our ashes round the yard
--------------------------------------------------------
another pretty grey's song, watch two episodes today haha "i couldnt resist mate" (to be said in a jack sparrow type of voice) anyway, getting marks tomorow, yikes
i texted ethel 95 times yesterday. persuading, but she still won't give. and now she wants to cut her hair. humbuggery (sucks to your ass-mar) *raises eyebrows quickly*
oh dear. i'm afraid i've gone and done it now. hmm,
eyes wide open,
8:14 pm