<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/26083345?origin\x3dhttp://space-of-mine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥♥♥♥♥

"Greater love has no one than this,
that he lay down his life for his friends."

John 15:13

Chatterbox



People


♥ethel!
♥alyssa
♥jeli
♥sue d nim
♥elyssa
♥cjy
♥michelle

♥alicia
♥minfang
♥audrey
*Petch

*Benedict
*Shane
*Xiang An
*Matthew
♥Celine
♥Samantha
♥LooYee
♥Annette

♥hannah
♥les cheveux

Reminiscences


April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010


Credits
Basecodes | Images & Background
Copyright S.R★ Productions.
© SpoiltRADI.O★

Saturday, March 15, 2008
(from the sisters)

(THIS IS TOTALLY NOT MINE)

Rachel says she's going to p*** and s*****.
Today was a fun day. Rach and Jo left (after much coaxing, humming and haa-ing on Jo's part)for Novena to go shopping and left me alone at home to do my Victorian Lit essay (what Jeremy called 'the ms ong manoeuvre'). Not that I did it, I was busy watching Juno and Shanghai Knights - in my defence, it's actually a text I have to study.

But since this is Rachel's blog I guess I should talk about her day.

So I imagine whilst she was at Novena, she saw many things she could comment about (Jo, I'm SO not walking next to you dressed like that), (HEY! IT'S ALY! Can I have free ice cream??)[haha ok that would be so me instead.. Rachel's far too civilised to be a hungusmanus] and (I'm sooo not getting anything black for JieJie.. honestly it's like she's in perpetual mourning) (etc.etc)

At some stage or rather she bought a very nice brown skirt (which I told her to look out for. At first she said, "Eh what?? A long floosy skirt? What for-oh.. I see..")(Yes dear, kowtow to the master!) and a top. I know this because she texted and said "Got a flowy skirt! Tis brown and quite long..20 bucks :) and a cute top for 10 and earrings 3 for 5" at 5.05pm.

After being very satisfied with their buys (Jo getting a Hershey's cookies and cream which was too rich for her which I ended up having when they got back hehe), they traisped off to J8 or j8 as Rach types it..and headed off to Bishan park from there. Jo says it was quite breezy and not very hot. They swung on the swings, monkeyed on the bars and the littlest was paralleling. Thenn cut, bruised, sweaty and icky from the newly emerged sun, they traipsed back home, emptied their buys on our study table and left all the plastic bags lying around.

Then we went for dinner. (If this was a literature essay, it would be a very bad one) It was the shizzle - peranakan food rocks the socks off the docks. Rach polished off all the nor hiong and black sticky sauce which in all my 20 years I still don't know the name of, and the bua kalat and a fifth of the hee pio soup. She also had three sips of my lime juice. We sat around for ages discussing Juno with Mum (whilst Rachie poo lamented about not having seen it), how come Peranakan people ended up being Peranakan and being able to eat non halal food and I can't really remember what else because the food arrived and I was very occupied. Then we went to Pak and Save to buy MERLOT! AND KIT KAT! AND JUICE! All of which I shall somehow smuggle into Jurong. Living at hall is such a good excuse for the sympathy card,
Dad - "Got enough food or not girl?? Buy some more!"
Me - "Okay!"
Then Mum being Mum decided we had to go to Gardens for dessert

Quote of the day: "pull a wedgie sia?"
Word of the day: "Giaaaaaaah."

Oh! She also got her hair cut in the morning whilst I was at the REW meeting. And it's NICE! Shoulder length and straighter and very much neater and non chang-y.

And tomorrow is Sunday, which is usually her favourite day because she gets to go to church to see some of her favourite people, eat lunch with aforementioned favourite people, have cell with said favourite people, come home for three seconds to say hello to THEEBESTPERSONINTHEWORLD (ahem, takes a bow), and dashes off to play her favourite sport with some other people that are not quite favouritey yet but I think, by proxy of playing her favourite sport, are some of her favourite people too. Then she comes home, we all get our mandatory nag for the week, do mad crazy dances in our room, pay an homage to our Canon Powershot, do devotions and turn off the light and properly start our day with the mandatory 2 hour before sleep talk.

Aren't I considerate Rach, now you don't even have to blog for tomorrow!

Now I'm going to publish this before she gets out of the bathroom hoho.

10:51 pm