Thursday, March 20, 2008
journeys
it's been a longish week. and draining, and refreshing. the first week of school! complete with tutorials and cca. thank God that it was only 4 days.
i'm so excited for this part of the week :) we had maundy service tonight, and good friday morning service tomorrow, and prep for easter sunday on saturday, and then breakfast with jesus on sunday plus the sunrise service! going to michelle's church tomorrow to see her act as a soldier haha! HOPEFULLY jiayu's coming too. when the stupid msn thingy lets me start a conversation with her i'll know. hmph. yea but she's not coming for breakfast on sunday (so far) which sucks to the max coz she ditched me for a soccer tournament. and so then mad's not going and glenda can't so it turns out there's no one coming with me. :( but then a whole lot of them are coming for soccer at 5. hahah
i've been praying a lot this week, and it's great knowing people in sfc too :) even if i do get stuck with wirebending, but i'm getting better at that!
-----------------------------------------------------
'Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Then I will teach transgressors your ways,
and sinners will turn back to you.
Save me from bloodguilt, O God,
the God who saves me,
and my tongue will sing of your righteousness.
O Lord, open my lips,
and my mouth will declare your praise.'
~ Psalm 51:10-15 ~
----------------------------------
Shepherd of my soul,
I give you full control,
Where ever you may lead,
I will follow.
I have made a choice,
To listen for your voice,
Where ever you may lead,
I will go.
Be it in a quiet pasture,
Or by a gentle stream,
The Shepherd of my soul
Is by my side
Should I face a mighty mountain
Or a valley dark and deep
The Shepherd of my soul
Will be my guide
-----------------------------------
10:50 pm