Sunday, March 09, 2008
okay i'm baaaaack :D
so glad to be home, but i really had a fantastic time at camp :) the worship was just simply awesome. it's very cool how even though there are sooo many different denominations of Christianity that we can just come together as one to worship our God. i met really great people there and had lots and lots of fun even though i'm superbly sleepy now coz we slept at 3ish this morning. we were up talking and singing - me, ely, ben, chessid and mr y. so now at the end of it, i just only want to say THANK YOU LORD for the whole experience:
Thank You Lord
Don MoenI come before you today
And there's just one thing that I want to say
Thank you lord
Thank you lord
For all you've given to me
For all the blessings that I cannot see
Thank you lord
Thank you lord
**With a grateful heart
With a song of praise
With an outstretch arm
I will bless your name
Thank you lord
I just wanna thank you lord
Thank you lord
I just wanna thank you lord
Thank you lord
For all you've done in my life
You took my darkness and gave me your light
Thank you lord
Thank you lord
You took my sin and my shame
You took my sickness and healed all my pain
Thank you lord
Thank you lord
----------------------------------
looking forward to the holidays! can't wait for tomorrow especially :D
oh. and i'm the proud co-owner of a canon powershot AHHHHHHHHHH *loves* will boast of its wonderfulness when i actually figure it out haha. jie got it when i was at camp :D
9:41 am