Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I Will Run To YouHillsongsYour eye is on the sparrow
And
Your hand, it comforts meFrom the ends of the Earth to the depth of my heart
Let Your mercy and strength be seenYou call me to Your purposeAs angels understand
For Your glory, may You draw all men
As Your love and grace demand
And
I will run to YouTo Your words of truth
Not by might, not by powerBut by the spirit of GodYes I will run the race'Till I see Your face
Oh let me live in the glory of Your grace
---------------------------
you know how i said i had only a handful of things to thank God for? yeah, well today, multiply in by a couple of hundred thousand millions along with a rock of purpose and a tender hand and let's all PRAISE THE LORD!
=)
i think my throat is getting sore. haha must be the singing at strange octaves :P
so much to do, so little time, but all the way i know i'm in your hand and
you'll never let me goit puzzles me, how can you be so wonderful and great and wonderful and awesome when it's just me?
i've got the
joy joy joy
joy down in my heart,
YEAH! =D
ilY!
10:15 pm