Tuesday, August 19, 2008
a hymn of love,
thank God for all the things He's done for me.
really.
like seriously, no one else in the world could have made service learning all work out to something good which actually just came out of my own selfish laziness. no one would love me that much, they'd just go 'huh serves you right' and i totally agree coz at that point i was thinking 'huh serves me right' coz i dont even love myself that much to glance over that terrible mistake that i did.
so another gold for God! coz there's none of me in this, yet again =)
and now i really understand the whole displacement-distance thingy that i saw the other time during qt.
___________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favour and providence flow
I know I’m filled to be emptied again
The seed I’ve received I will sow
___________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------
8:14 pm