Sunday, September 07, 2008
a change of.. perspective.
nuts school is starting again. or maybe that's not to nutsy. coz then i'll be forced to get my act together and actually start studying. this holiday has been academically wasted and even physically coz i didnt even get to go swimming or exercising in the leastest. i think the only big accomplishment was finishing the whole harry potter series. as in reading, not like.. eating. yeah. whatever.
not to mention i'm completely like dry at the moment, although today was good and
'.. like coming up for fresh air. It’s like I was drowning and you saved me..'not that it's referring to a person or anything but yeah. the whole dry and drowning completely contradicts but oh well.
'she could've come up with a better analogy..oh give her a break she's hungover..'minus the second bit but you get the drift.
what was i saying?
oh yeah. worship was great even though half the usual people went to ymlc. =)
Eagle's WingsHillsong UnitedHere I am waiting
Abide in me I pray
Here I am longing
For You
Hide me in Your love
Bring me to my knees
May I know Jesus
More and more
Come live in me
All my life
Take over
Come breathe in me
I will rise
On eagle's wings
--------------------------
so simple. it's been a while. feel like there's been a huge weight over me which until today i realised was my expectations for promos, surprise surprise. and it's funny, not really, how i forgot something so basic as trust, as committing it to God - havent i been doing that for the whole year, really?
and i dont think i've ever been through a tougher week just battling against my own will, which is surprisingly strong when it comes to slacking. and i guess it's just a good wakeup call, before i get too complacent.
but despite the wonderful learning points i'm just so glad it's over,
"For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37alright i'm back. ha. ubetawachit
8:39 pm