Monday, October 20, 2008
Praise God!
alrighty just a quick update.
praise God for bringing me promos, and this whole year man.
results:
Maths - A
Econs - B
Physics - B
China Studies - B
GP - B
total rank points is 72.5 or something haha. and my econs was exactly on 60. just like my dream =)
to get my meaning across..
'In Christ alone
I place my trust
And find my glory in the power of the cross
In every victory
Let it be said of me
My source of strength
My source of hope
Is Christ alone'
'Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye heav’nly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.'
'This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've recieved I will sow'
12:03 am