Tuesday, December 16, 2008
ciao
i'm back from church camp - it's been the awesomest! but i'm really tired now and i have no idea how some ppl can stay up all night bouncing around like balls of energy. am beginning to feel old. hahaha like really. yeah. hm.
what an experience. so many stories, so many lives, a confirmed calling - i'm so in love right now btw. it's been a year, but it's seemed so long. more in store, all in one place, a life recommitted, power of prayer, the next generation, to be real, a leader.
sometimes i never want to leave these places coz i'll be coming back to reality with work and emails and smses and then i'l be bogged again. but this time it's not going to happen because i'm not going to forget! and neither will those who dont want to. still clinging on to the fading sweetness of the fellowship and worship and presence of God. ohman <3 you to the maxest.
i just dont want to forget, and i dont want my group to forget, especially j, because there is so much potential in you! and for aaron, vicki, gordon, elizabeth, jon, mason, cleo, this is only the beginning. they will not forget iJnA. thank you mason and elizabeth for the prayers =)
now i want to go back to the place once again-
All I Want Is You
PlanetshakersI’ve waited all my life to be here face to face.
I never knew that I could feel this kind of grace.
The way You show me that Your love has washed me clean,
Could never be erased; it lives inside of me.
Take me to that secret place,
Where I can only see Your Face,
And nothing else will ever feel this way.
You take away my guilty stains,
The things I’ve done that I can’t change,
It’s only by the Power of Your name.
I stand here in this place,
See the Glory on Your Face,
Taken by the wonder of Your name.
I’m desperate for Your touch,
Never needed it so much,
Cause all I want is You.
11:19 pm