Wednesday, September 02, 2009
prelims are overrr! for this term anyway. heh now i have the whole of the sept holidays to um, study. whoopdee. hahah
maths and physics today.. alrightish i s'pose. shrugs. cant really gauge how i'm gonna do this time, if not being able to do the last few questions of maths is a measure then well i'd really rather not think of it.
i'll be spending my whole holidays in singapore, no ymlc for me even though i almost was going then now am not.. but ohwell, next year aye sammie =)
it's only recently that i've really appreciated God always being there, he's the one safe place and security i can always turn to.. and he'll always being there. it's very comforting
Lord You Are Always Here With MeWhen troubles come I trust in You
For I know You’ll lead me through
And I know You’re faithful till the end
And when the storms are drawing near
When I’m with You I don’t have to fear
You’re my shepherd on whom I can depend
Through the day, through the night
I know You’re always by my side
Lord You’re always here with me
There’s no changing God in thee
You’re the same yesterday and today and forevermore
Here on Your promises I stand
You hold my future in Your hands
My solid rock, Almighty God
I worship You
---
we sang this for morning worship today, i've forgotten how much i like it =)
11:04 pm